We are engaged in a radical reimagining of what our agency stands for. How we work. What impact we can have. Join our team in supporting the world’s brightest thinkers, most innovative companies, and world-changing ideas in categories encompassing commerce, community, health, learning, and personal expression.
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and rewarding experience, working alongside a great group of motivated professionals.
- Flexible in-office hours.
- Awesome Downtown Memphis location with paid parking.
- A strategy-first, fully-integrated approach to solving problems.
- Broad range of project opportunities. Brand. Video. Animation. Print. Web. Social and more.
- Paid vacation and personal/sick time off.
- Paid holidays.
- An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic initiative.
- Company supplemented medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 401(k), with company matching.
What you can bring:
- Passion. Creativity. Curiosity. Critical thinking.
- Graphic Design or related degree.
- A couple years working as a designer or art director.
- Skilled in InDesign. Illustrator. Photoshop. After Effects. Premiere. Low-code/No-code web experience a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate, communicate successfully in a small team environment, and present your work to clients.
To be considered:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements