The Account Coordinator assists the account executive and account supervisor where needed. He/she must be available to help the Account Executive (AE) & Account Supervisor (AS) to manage the projects within the agency and assist with client needs.
Outlined below are the duties and responsibilities of the Account Coordinator. This job description provides a basis for the duties and responsibilities of the job but is not limited to just the specifics listed here.
- Help AE & AS with the development of marketing communications plans.
- Assist the AE in preparing for creative planning sessions for each client when necessary.
- Assist the AE in obtaining research of all aspects of a client’s business as required in strategic planning.
- Assist the AE in opening new jobs – provide detailed and accurate information on the job starter form.
- Manage projects that have been assigned.
- Work with internal departments to help ensure client projects are on time and within budget.
- Assist AE in developing Creative Briefs for projects.
- Gather and organize information provided by client into usable format for creative team.
- Assist AE in the budgeting process and help to ensure that the client project is done within scope, within budget, and within deadlines.
- Manage competitive media spending analysis.
- Understand and follow agency processes.
- Assist AE in developing and maintaining weekly status reports for clients.
- Assist AE in providing written confirmation from all meetings, conference calls, or phone conversations where decisions are made to the client in the form of written documents or emails.
- Communicate effectively, professionally and in a timely manner with management.
- BS/BA degree
- 1-2 years marketing or relevant experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, execution, and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, creative, and results-oriented
- Strong knowledge of billing and budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Apple software
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and rewarding experience, working alongside a great group of motivated professionals
- Awesome Downtown Memphis location with paid parking
- Paid vacation and personal/sick time off
- Paid holidays
- An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic initiative
- Company supplemented medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k), with company matching up to a certain percentage