According to YouTube, 100 hours of video is uploaded to the site every minute. That doesn’t include Vimeo and other video sites.
If you’re producing a video, and don’t have the budget for paid advertising, this begs a pretty big question — how will your video ever get noticed?
We can help. At inferno, we’re constantly honing our video chops, producing everything from instructional videos and international corporate videos, to product launches and video tours. Even our television commercials compete for online attention.
These productions have garnered success in terms of page views, media coverage, industry awards, and happy clients.
Consider these tips for your next production:
- Quality counts – Consumers gravitate toward higher quality productions. Even the best creative ideas will flop if they’re not properly communicated.
- Tell one, simple story – Resist the temptation to shoehorn multiple messages into your video. It frustrates the viewer, wasting time and money.
- Be prepared – Know your equipment. Study different filming techniques. Don’t restrict your videos to one style.
- If you don’t know, find someone who does – Not everyone has the time to become an expert. Find a production partner with talent. A good eye goes a long way.
- Give your videos support – Before production, make sure your video message is consistent with current print or digital advertising. After production, encourage followers and employees to share your video, add it to the company website, and include a link to the video in customer emails.
Take a look below for some examples of inferno’s success in video from the past year.
FedEx St. Jude Classic