MEMPHIS, Tenn., December 20, 2018 – inferno, a full-service advertising, public relations, design and digital marketing firm, was awarded seven Davey Awards in the program’s 2018 competition. The Davey Awards recognize the best in web, design, video, advertising, mobile and social work from small agencies worldwide.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by the Davey Awards,” said agency partner and creative director, Michael Overton. “The winning signage, illustrations, website, logo, and invitations are a testament to the diverse capabilities our team brings to every project.”
Award-winning pieces by inferno include:
- Outdoor/Environmental: Signage/EnvironmentalGraphics– Carolina Watershed Signage
- Individual Achievement: Art Illustration– Oliver in Wonderland Illustration
- Websites: Consumer Products/Services– Sensaware Website
- Corporate Identity: Logos– Hope is Alive logo
- Print Campaign: Promotional/Branding– Oliver’s Poster Invitations
- Integrated Campaign: Promotional/Branding– The Fourth Awakens Invitations
- Print Campaign: Promotional/Branding– The Fourth Awakens Invitations
The Davey Awards are judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only, member-based organization of leading professionals from media, advertising and marketing firms.
Founded in 1999, inferno provides brand development, advertising, public relations, design and digital marketing services to clients across a broad spectrum of industries. Headquartered in Memphis with satellite offices in Atlanta and Kalamazoo, Michigan, the award-winning firm produces results-driven work by passionately combining strategic thinking, creativity and culture to ensure the success of its clients. For more information, visit www.creativeinferno.com.
# # #