Inferno is seeking an experienced Production Artist who shares our passion for collaboration, accuracy, flexibility, and creativity. Our agency culture is firmly grounded in our four core values: to demand excellence, care passionately, give respect, and be accountable.
- Collaborate with creatives, taking their work to the finish-line through client/proofing revisions, resizes, file organization, production of accurate final art.
- “Champion” our clients’ brands, mastering the details and implementing templated brand extensions across a variety of media.
- Provide image retouching/manipulation, clipping paths, color correction, and cropping/resizing.
- Produce proposals and new business books/sample pages.
- Produce creative mockups for client/production review.
- Assist creatives in maintaining server file organization and archiving completed work.
- Associate degree.
- 2-3 years of relevant ad agency or industry experience.
- Online portfolio (demonstrating past work experience and relevant digital and print design solutions).
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to flourish in fast-paced, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledgeable of traditional/digital print – as well as social media/digital advertising – production terminology, procedures and requirements.
- Proficient in/master of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Keynote; learn a variety of email design tools (e.g., BEE Pro); keep up with new releases and additional professional software coming on the market.
- Possesses a critical eye for aesthetic details (typography, color, composition, layout consistency).
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and rewarding experience, working alongside a great group of motivated professionals.
- Awesome Downtown Memphis location with paid parking.
- Paid vacation and personal/sick time off after your six-month probationary period.
- Paid holidays.
- An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic
- Medical, dental, vision, and other insurance with a portion paid by the company.
- 401(k), with company matching up to a certain percentage.
- Subsidized lunch program.
To Be Considered:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com