inferno is seeking an experienced Manager of Development & Digital Services. The Manager of Development & Digital Services will manage the interactive department, including supervising the design, programming, development, and management of all interactive/web and digital projects for the agency and its clients. This person should be skilled at creating interactive websites and digital strategies that are functional, dynamic, effective, and capable of maintaining the brand image.
- Work with project management and account service teams to develop proposals for site development as part of the overall client strategic planning process.
- Assign and advise web design and development teams to specific clients and projects.
- Implement policies and standards for posting content to interactive/web and digital properties.
- Help provide digital campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients, when needed.
- Regularly monitor websites and produce reports on current status, with recommendations for updates of content and design.
- Stay current with regard to web design and digital trends, tools and practices.
- Appropriately manage resource capacity and demand to meet business delivery and production support expectation.
- Schedule staff trainings to ensure the interactive department maintains a high level of skills and knowledge.
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Cultivate relationships across the agency to maximize collaboration, partnership, and efficiency.
- 3-5 years of experience leading Development/Digital team.
- Basic web development skills at least in HTML and CSS
- Understanding of hosting services and platforms (i.g. Shared, Virtual, Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with .NET or ASP backend development
- Experience with SQL Server databases
- Experience or knowledge concerning enterprise systems such as:
- IIS web servers
- Active Directory / LDAP user management and/or integration
- Single sign on or corporate login integration
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and rewarding experience, working alongside a great group of motivated professionals.
- Awesome Downtown Memphis location with paid parking.
- Paid vacation and personal/sick time off after your six-month probationary period.
- Paid holidays.
- An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic initiative.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k), with company matching up to a certain percentage.
To be considered:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.