inferno is seeking an individual who is exceptionally knowledgeable about digital marketing and passionate about continuous learning in the space to lead agency efforts on behalf of our clients. The right candidate will have five or more years of experience developing and implementing campaigns across the full array of digital channels, as well as coordinating with other agency departments (creative, PR, interactive, account service) to maximize campaign effectiveness. You must be extremely organized, strategic, and capable of producing thorough campaign plans that outline channel strategy while demystifying the space for an array of clients. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Some of the details…
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly internal and client meetings; possess senior-level communication skills including synthesizing insights, calibrating to the correct audience, leading a room, steering a difficult conversation, and picking up on and adapting to sentiment.
- Recruit, hire and build our digital marketing team (long-term goal)
- Act as a mentor and leader to our existing team members so you can bring them to the next level
- Work with our Creative team to drive performance via creative execution for client campaigns
- Build and manage Social, Search, Display, YouTube, and Email campaigns incorporating nuanced strategy.
- Ability to forecast and understand P&L models as well as build and manage multi-touch attribution models
- Analyze and optimize media spending around revenue and CAC (customer acquisition cost) objectives, focusing on data-driven tactics
- Prepare reports showcasing ad performance and share insights on current and future tests.
- Stay ahead of the curve on new strategies, performance advertising channels, conversion rate optimization techniques, industry trends; provide constant intelligence to the team.
- Assist in internal marketing campaigns to drive revenue growth
- Exceptional communicator and high EQ leadership
- “In the weeds” level experience with digital marketing
- Deep familiarity with concepts like CAC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, LTV, and ROAS
- Strong experience with social ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube) as well as its effects in both bottom-line revenue and increasing awareness and household penetration
- Robust understanding of the Google Ads ad platform; ideally with experience managing campaigns in support of direct response objectives
- Ability to build, manage and hit complex forecasted acquisition goals as well as driving the team to succeed in these KPIs as well
- Full funnel knowledge on how to convert the customer, from thumb-stopping ads to high converting landing pages to psychologically compelling copy
- Ninja-like knowledge of Google Analytics. This means you don’t need a separate Analytics or BI guru to build reports for you.
- Excellent writing, grammar and communication skills