The Senior Account Executive is responsible for consistent contact between the agency and one or more client accounts and will serve as a strategic lead for client efforts. The Sr. AE interfaces with the various departments of the agency to move things through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the brand engagement lead, strategy lead, creative team, digital team, and production manager regarding project work and strategic client planning.
Sr. Account Executives have major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Sr. AE is responsible for carrying the plan out daily alongside of the internal team.
Sr. Account Executives are also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients. Sr. Account Executives are not salespeople and will not be asked to cold canvas for new business. This takes valuable time from servicing present accounts.
- Serve as the primary contact to multiple clients, understand the client needs, and translate those needs to the team within the agency.
- Meet regularly with brand engagement lead and strategy lead to coordinate agency efforts on behalf of assigned clients/accounts.
- Effectively present, sell, and defend all agency work/proposals to clients; support other client service team members in these functions.
- Keep apprised of clients’ brands, products, services, and marketing developments.
- Assist in preparing client invoices, proposals, and go-to-market plans.
- Regularly check for and respond promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails.
- Coordinate with all channels – digital, interactive, and creative teams – to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts.
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinate client approval of same.
- Coordinate project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Work with Account Supervisor to identify areas of growth/decline within existing accounts.
- Actively seek additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Participate in new client solicitation as requested by Partners.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5 years marketing or relevant experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, execution, and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, creative, and results-oriented
- Strong knowledge of billing and budgets
- Experience with Workamajig
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Apple software
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and rewarding experience, working alongside a great group of motivated professionals
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- Awesome Downtown Memphis location with paid parking
- Paid vacation and personal/sick time off
- Paid holidays
- An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic initiative
- Company supplemented medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k), with company matching up to a certain percentage
"*" indicates required fields