MEMPHIS, Tenn. — inferno, a full-service advertising, marketing, design, and public relations firm, has announced it won three platinum and three gold awards from the 2011 MarCom Awards, an international competition honoring excellence and creativity in marketing and communications. In addition to the six awards, the agency was also recognized with two honorable mentions.
“Following an outstanding showing at the Davey Awards, our team is thrilled to be acknowledged for their work by the MarCom Awards,” said Dan O’Brien, agency partner. “We’re privileged to work with clients that allow us to leverage our strategic insight during the creative process, leading to work that generates both results and recognition.”
The award levels, categories, client and entries were:
· Platinum Award – B-to-B Brochure: Cartus Corporation, Leading the Way Brochure
· Platinum Award – Small Business Website: Self Tucker Architects, Self Tucker Website
· Platinum Award – Recruitment Brochure: The Recording Academy, Your Voice Amplified Brochure
· Gold Award – Small Business Website: G2 Technologies, G2 Website
· Gold Award – Nonprofit Annual Report: The Exchange Club Family Center, Annual Report
· Gold Award – Advertising Campaign: Valley View | K&D Agri, Ad Campaign
· Honorable Mention – Educational Institution Website: University of Memphis, Be a Memphis Tiger Website
· Honorable Mention – Special Event Video/Film: inferno, Night of the Living Deadline Video
The MarCom Platinum Award winners are recognized for their excellence in quality, creativity and resourcefulness; Gold Award winners for exceeding the high standards of the industry norm; and Honorable Mentions are given to those entries meeting the expectations of the judges.
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals. Entries come from corporate marketing and communications departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. The MarCom Awards competition is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals. Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry. This year’s competition drew nearly 5,000 entries from throughout the United States and several foreign countries.
inferno is a leading full-service agency, serving clients in a variety of industry sectors including healthcare, relocation, logistics, retail, banking, agriculture, nonprofit and entertainment. Headquartered in Memphis with satellite offices in Jonesboro, Ark. and Kalamazoo, Mich., inferno has become the strongest mid-size provider of business-to-business and consumer marketing solutions, offering experience in advertising, brand development, graphic design, interactive, public relations and strategic planning. For more information, please visit www.creativeinferno.com.
# # #