MEMPHIS, Tenn. – inferno, a full-service advertising, marketing, design and public relations firm, took home five Gold ADDY Awards and one Silver ADDY Award from the American Advertising Federation (AAF) Memphis Chapter’s 2014 ADDY Awards. Additionally, inferno was awarded with a Silver and Bronze ADDY Award from the American Advertising Federation of Northeast Arkansas for its work with Stanley + Woodard Law Firm, located in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
inferno’s winning work, including award levels, categories and specific projects were:
- Gold ADDY – Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – Cards, Invitations or Announcements – “Nice Rack”
- Gold ADDY – Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – Cards, Invitations or Announcements – “Rub Your Meat”
- Gold ADDY – Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – Cards, Invitations or Announcements – “I Love A Big Butt”
- Gold ADDY – Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – Cards, Invitations or Announcements – “Rub It Good”
- Gold ADDY – Advertising Industry Self-Promotion – Single Medium Campaign – “Sloppy Hour Bib Invitations”
- Silver ADDY – Publication Design (Magazine of Book) – Book Design – The Spirit of St. Joseph’s for Emory Healthcare
- Silver ADDY – Collateral Material – Stationary Package – Stanley + Woodard Law Firm
- Bronze ADDY – Elements of Advertising – Logo – Stanley + Woodard Law Firm
“I’m extremely proud of my team for the quality of work we’ve produced over the years,” said Michael Overton, Creative Director and Agency Partner at inferno. “These awards are not only a testament to the creative talent we have working at inferno, but also to our outstanding clients who empower us to do great work.”
The ADDY Awards honors creative excellence in the advertising market and is hosted locally by the Memphis (AAFMemphis.org) and Northeast Arkansas (AAFNEA.org) Chapters of the American Advertising Federation. The program is the industry’s largest and most representative competition, with 60,000 entries submitted annually through a national network of 210 ad clubs and 210 college chapters.
inferno is a leading full-service agency, serving clients in a variety of industry sectors including healthcare, relocation, logistics, retail, banking, agriculture, nonprofit and entertainment. Headquartered in Memphis with satellite offices in Jonesboro, Ark. and Kalamazoo, Mich., inferno has become the strongest mid-size provider of business-to-business and consumer marketing solutions, offering experience in advertising, brand development, graphic design, interactive, public relations, social media and strategic planning.