MEMPHIS, Tenn. – inferno, a full-service advertising, marketing, design, and public relations firm, received 11 Davey Awards in the organization’s 2013 competition. The Davey Awards is an international creative awards competition focused exclusively on honoring outstanding creative work from the best small firms worldwide.
inferno’s winning work, including the award levels, categories and specific client projects were:
- Gold Award – Magazine Ad – “Campbell Clinic Best” – for Campbell Clinic
- Silver Award – Documentary – “Darn Good Yarn” – for FedEx
- Silver Award – Documentary – “Catullo Prime Meats” – for FedEx
- Silver Award – Magazine Ad – “Getting Smaller” – for inferno
- Silver Award – Business to Consumer – “Come Play 2013” Print – for FedEx St. Jude Classic
- Silver Award – Invitations/Cards – “Come Play 2013” Invitation – for FedEx St. Jude Classic
- Silver Award – Logos – “Rio Carnaval” Logo – for Children’s Museum of Memphis
- Silver Award – Specialty Item – “Thinking Cup” – for inferno
- Silver Award – Business to Consumer – “Campbell Clinic Integrated” – for Campbell Clinic
- Silver Award – Transit – “Find Your Center” – for Memphis Jewish Community Center
- Silver Awards – Specialty Item/Other – “Sloppy Hour” Invitation – for inferno
“The strong strategic relationships we build with our clients allow us to better define their marketing needs and produce work that elicits a response from their customer,” said Michael Overton, Creative Director and Agency Partner at inferno. “It’s a great feeling to have the work that’s helping our clients recognized by an international competition that seeks the most creative projects from the best small agencies in the world.”
This year’s competition received nearly 4,000 entries from across the US and around the world. The Davey Awards is sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms. Please visit www.daveyawards.com for more information.
inferno is a leading full-service agency, serving clients in a variety of industry sectors including healthcare, relocation, logistics, retail, banking, agriculture, nonprofit and entertainment. Headquartered in Memphis with satellite offices in Jonesboro, Ark. and Kalamazoo, Mich., inferno has become the strongest mid-size provider of business-to-business and consumer marketing solutions, offering experience in advertising, brand development, graphic design, interactive, public relations, social media and strategic planning.