The Junior Account Executive (Jr. AE) is an essential member of the Account Service team. The Jr. AE will assist the Account Service team where needed. The Jr. AE plays a critical role in ensuring accuracy and follow-through on Account Service projects. The Jr. AE must be available to help manage the projects within the agency and assist with client needs.
- Help Account Service with the development of marketing communications plans.
- Assist Account Service in preparing for creative planning sessions and client meetings when necessary.
- Assist Account Service in obtaining research on any and all aspects of a client’s business as required in strategic planning.
- Assist Account Service in opening new jobs – provide detailed and accurate information on the job starter form and create job jackets.
- Work with internal departments to help ensure client projects are on time and within budget.
- Assist Account Service in developing creative briefs for projects.
- Gather and organize information provided by client into usable format for creative team.
- Assist Traffic, Media and Public Relations on an as-needed basis with filing, clipping and spreadsheet development.
- Assist Account Service in developing and maintaining weekly status reports for clients.
- Assist Account Service in providing written confirmation to the client – in the form of written documents or emails – from all meetings, conference calls, or phone conversations where decisions are made.
- Communicate effectively, professionally and in a timely manner with agency Leadership and Account Service team.
- Understand and follow agency processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree
- 1-2 years marketing or relevant experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, execution, and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful, creative, and results-oriented
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrive in fast-paced office with ability to multi-task
- Experience with Workamajig
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Apple software
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and rewarding experience working alongside a great group of motivated professionals
- Awesome Downtown Memphis location with paid parking
- Paid vacation after your 6-month probationary period
- Paid holidays
- An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic initiative
- Health insurance plan